South East London News and Events
Planning your South East London trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in South East London such as events and attractions, to make your South East London visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in South East London, you’ll find everything you need for your South East London holiday on Whats On in South East London.com. Our What’s On South East London guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit South East London – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to South East London by checking out our News and Events Calendar pages.
See what's On in South East London. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats on in South East London – Local News
The Hatton Garden vault made world famous by the “Bad Dad’s Army” heist of 2015 is set to be turned into an unlikely tourist attraction. Evening Standard – News…
Sixty-one travellers who flew into Amsterdam from South Africa on Friday have tested positive for Covid-19, official have confirmed. Evening Standard – News…
Revenues were also up 18% to £677.6 million, the retailer said. Evening Standard – News…
The Remembering Wildlife series of books was created by photographer Margot Raggett and has already featured elephants, rhinos and lions. Evening Standard – News…
It comes as the Prime Minister admitted he could have handled the Owen Paterson affair better. Evening Standard – News…
1 2 3 … 14 Next »
This is Local London
- Landmark church in Loughton, Essex, pictured a century agoon December 5, 2021 at 8:00 am
Blind Lane (now Church Lane), Loughton, c1910 with the parish church of St John the Baptist through […]
- NHS report shows confusion over do not resuscitate decisionon December 5, 2021 at 7:00 am
Concerns have been raised by health chiefs that conditions such as cerebral palsy and Down’s […]
- Enfield Council domestic abuse hub 'making progress'on December 5, 2021 at 6:00 am
Progress has been made in ensuring local services designed to tackle domestic abuse “support all […]
- Houses for sale Bromley Zoopla: Multi-million pound mansionon December 5, 2021 at 5:00 am
This multi-million pound mansion is one of the most expensive for sale in Bromley right now on […]
- Orpington housing development plans approved by Bromley Councilon December 5, 2021 at 5:00 am
A planning application for 35 homes in Orpington has been confirmed by Bromley Council.
- Sir Bob Neill MP opposes tower plans on Bromley High Streeton December 4, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Sir Bob Neill has urged the council to reject plans to build a 16-storey tower in place of a former […]
My London News
- The London pub with 'the best parsnips' in Sunday roasts that customers have ever hadby email@example.com (Rafi Mauro-Benady) on December 5, 2021 at 7:58 am
This sounds absolutely delicious
- London crime: Man lost £18k to fraudsters after 'his drink was spiked' while on night out in Claphamby firstname.lastname@example.org (Ertan Karpazli) on December 4, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Ben Gregory woke up to realise his phone and wallet were missing, with no memory of the night before
- Grieving parents forgive their son's killers who set upon him in street as he walked to friend's houseby email@example.com (Rafi Mauro-Benady) on December 4, 2021 at 7:45 am
The teenager was repeatedly beaten and kicked in the head and left lying unconscious in the road
- Single mum forced to send son, 11, to school 4 days in row with no shower after being left without waterby firstname.lastname@example.org (Callum Cuddeford) on December 3, 2021 at 11:56 pm
Loyla Akthar, 42, was 'worried my son would be bullied for smelling bad'
- Man beaten in homophobic Tube attack 'completely demoralised' after no one stepped in to helpby email@example.com (Isabella D'Emilio) on December 3, 2021 at 10:52 pm
Alan Hunter, 35, was called a 'f*****' by a woman then 'jumped on by six lads'
- Suspected right-wing terrorist arrested at Stansted Airport trying to leave UKby firstname.lastname@example.org (Callum Cuddeford) on December 3, 2021 at 8:25 pm
The public are being warned to use their 'eyes and ears' and help save lives by reporting […]